AUGUST 24-25, 2013
Saturday, August 24 - All even age groups for both boys and girls - U10s, U12s, U14s, U16s, U18s/Womens Open
Sunday, August 25 - All odd age groups for both boys and girls - U9s, U11s, U13s, U15s, U17s-19s/Mens Open
• Open to competitive and recreational U9-U19 teams
• 6 v 6 format
• Maximum roster size 11. Recommended minimum roster size 8.
• Six guest players per team allowed
• ISA tournament rosters accepted
• 4 scheduled games
- SITE LOCATION: Iowa City Kickers Soccer Park, 4400 Soccer Park Rd, Iowa City, IA 52240.
- PARKING: Free parking is available in the parking lots at the north and south ends of the facility. Park in designated spaces only. Parking is monitored by the city and vehicles parked in non-designated parking areas may be ticketed or towed. If hard surface parking spots are filled other designated parking areas may include the median (grass area) between the south parking lot and the road or on the road verge alongside the fence closest to the golf course to the east of the complex.
- WEATHER UPDATES: Check this web page for necessary updates. Follow us on Twitter @icalliancesc or call 309-738-2011 for weather updates. Play will continue in light rain, however play will be suspended in the event of thunderstorms in the area.
- TEAM CHECK IN: will take place at a designated/marked area near the north concession stand. Managers need to bring ISA player cards and roster.
- FIELDS: There are 18 fields scheduled for use. The 8 smaller fields (11A through 17) for U12 and younger teams are located at the north end of the park. The 10 bigger fields (1A through 5B) for U13 and older teams are located at the south end of the park. See field map link below.
- SPECTATORS: Should sit on the opposite side of the players bench on each field.
- SCOREBOARDS: Separate scoreboards will be kept around the concession areas at each end of the park. Every effort will be made to have scores and standings updated shortly after games end.
- AWARDS: 1st and 2nd Place awards for all players and one coach will be presented to all relevant teams in age groups U11 and older . Participation awards for all players and one coach on all teams U10 and younger will be given to coaches during the tournament.
- CONCESSIONS: Concessions are available in both buildings at the north and south ends of the park. Items will include grilled hamburgers, hotdogs,apples, bananas, candy, Pancheros chips and queso, Daylight Donuts, Gatorade, water and a variety of Pepsi products.
- MERCHANDISE: Tournament t-shirts and other merchandise will be available near the north concession stand .
- MEDICAL: First aid and medical coverage will be provided by the University of Iowa Sports Medicine Department. The first aid tent will be located near the south concession stand.
2013 Tournament Results